About Artificial Intelligence – Wikipedia Summary
In contrast to the natural intelligence exhibited by animals, including humans, artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence demonstrated by robots. The study of intelligent agents, or any system that understands its environment and acts in a way that maximises its chances of succeeding, has been defined as the focus of AI research.
Previously, robots that mimic and exhibit “human” cognitive abilities associated with the human mind, like “learning” and “problem-solving,” were referred to as “artificial intelligence.” Major AI researchers have now rejected this notion and are now describing AI in terms of rationality and acting rationally, which does not constrain how intelligence can be expressed.
Latest AI News
- Pentagon artificial intelligence boss says real data to guide workWhile much of the talk about the CDAO has focused on its role as the Pentagon’s top AI authority, Martell said the data groundwork has to happen first.
- Will artificial intelligence chatbots become our new best friends?What was once just a feature of science fiction is becoming a normal part of our lives, writes Steven Cutts. What will this mean for the future of human interaction?
- Intel and Mila join forces for responsible artificial intelligenceIntel yesterday announced a three-year strategic research and co-innovation collaboration with Mila, a Montreal-based artificial intelligence (AI) research…
- Developing trust in healthcare AI, step by stepA new analysis examines how artificial intelligence in medicine can impact clinical decisions and identifies the steps that could build more trust in machine learning models from doctors and patients.
- SK BrandVoice: Artificial Intelligence Can Bring Real Solutions To The Power Grid CrisisThe state utility registered a one-day summertime record for electricity usage, peaking at 21,086 megawatt-hours of electricity.
- Of God and MachinesThe future of artificial intelligence is neither utopian nor dystopian—it’s something much more interesting.
- Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market Report 2022: Growing Adoption of ADAS Technology by OEMs Fueling SectorDublin, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market by Offering, Technology (Deep Learning, Machine Learning,…
- A NASA scientist designed a platform to track the carbon of every tree on the planetCTrees is a nonprofit that uses artificial intelligence to track trees around the world, providing a crucial tool for countries, companies, and nonprofits that want to measure carbon.
- 6 tactics to make artificial intelligence work on the frontlinesArtificial intelligence is a transformative tool in the workplace — except when it isn’t. For top managers, state-of-the art AI tools are a no-brainer: in